including PHP code from another server..

Hi.

My last thread got derailed into a javascript and even photoshop
discussion, and while I can't blame myself for that really, this time I
would like to bring a pure PHP issue to your scrutiny.

I run several sites now, on the same shared hoster, but with such a setup
that I cannot let PHP require() or include() code from a central place
located on another domain name on the same shared hosting account, not the
normal way at least.
$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] is a completely different path for each of the
domains on the same hosting account, and obviously you can't access one
domain's directory from another domain.

Hoster support's reply is A) I dont know code, B) You can't include code
from one domain on another and C) use multiple copies, 1 for each domain

But that directory (my opensourced /code in the zip on
http://mediabeez.wsbtw), takes a while to update to my hoster, many
files.
Plus, as I add more domains that use the same code base, my overhead and
waiting time increases lineary at a steep incline.

So.. Since all of this code is my own, and tested and trusted, I can just
eval(file_get_contents('
http://sitewithwantedcode.com/code/get_php.php?file=/code/sitewide_rv/autorun.php'))
hehe
And get_php.php takes care of the nested includes by massaging what it
retrieves. Or so is my thinking.

The problem I'm facing, and for which I'm asking your most scrutinous
feedback, is:
How would you transform _nested_ require(_once) and include(_once)? I
haven't figured out yet how to transform a relative path include/require.
What about for instance a require_once($fileIwantNow)?
I do both in my /code tree atm.

For my own purposes, I could massage my own PHP in /code/libraries_rv and
/code/sitewide_rv manually, but I'd also like to be able to include a
single copy of the 3rd party free libs that I use in
/code/libraries(/adodb-5.10 for instance). And god knows how they might
include and require.

Plus, I'd like to turn this into another free how-to blog entry on
http://mediabeez.ws, plus accompanying code, so I think I might find some
free tips here again.

Greetings,
 from spring sun soaked amsterdam.nl,