Re: Re: Got HTML5 History API + caching LICKED, I think, <grin>

> Did I accidentally subscribe to the mediabeez website development
> mailing list?  Hello?

Rene, it's true. ^^^

We'd all LOVE to have an expert list to test our site dev for us... and it can even seem to be the case because people are so helpful and certainly help with any specific question.. but by now people are wondering, what does this thread have to do with PHP?  This is a list for PHP  tips/tricks/questions, etc.

Maybe there is an online service somewhere that connects people who want to trade expert technical critique?

Thanks,
-Govinda