Re: Got HTML5 History API + caching LICKED, I think, <grin>

Everyone makes valid points.. and depending on ones perspective, certain of those points are more important than others... but, because of my nature anyway, I want to just say thanks to rene7705 for bothering.   He is not trying to take anything.. but just share his creative process, in case it is fun for anyone, or useful for anyone.  He undoubtedly wants to improve too.. but there is the middle step where positive reinforcement is the most pertinent thing.   Rene, don't mind the tones here.. we all get paid to scrutinize, so it can be hard to snap out of that critical mindset sometimes.

-Govinda