Re: iphone & php

Solution!

Found this post from last Fall.  Didn't experience the problem because my
appl is a NASCAR one and the season ended before this problem was created,
apparently by an Apple update on my phone.

Here's a link to the story:
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3408352?tstart=0

To summarize - apparently ios 5.0 changed how the number attribute works on
an input tag.  Now it sees any input using that feature as a purely numeric
field which in my case causes my date entry to be truncated once the first
slash was hit.  Now that I'm using my appl with the start of the new season,
I'm running into it.

Thanks for all the interest and help.