Re: SESSION var and Objects problem

Hi, Jim

To avoid this kind of problem it would also help to provide an
autoloader-function as PHP then tries to load the class-definition by this
autoloader ;)
Using that you'd bind yourself to have a pretty good system for php-classes
and you'd avoid having problems like that.

I'd in fact have never thought about a solution like that - but that may
comes from the fact that I always use auto-loader-scripts ;)

One additional info:
I had some problems putting an instance of *SimpleXmlElement *into the
session ... The only valuable info I found was this error:
*Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0*

Here's the solution and description why:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4624223/object-in-session-fatal-error-exception-thrown-without-a-stack-frame-in-unknow#answer-4624256

Bye
Simon