Re: SESSION var and Objects problem

ok - In examinig the objects in the Session after the data has been
displayed and the user has hit triggered a re-entry into my script (just one
script involved here), the objects in the session array now say
"[__PHP_Incomplete_Class_Name" and "__PHP_Incomplete_Class Object ".  They
didn't say that during my examiniation of the sess var before exiting the
script.

Also with All error reporting on (a great tip that I never think of) I get
many messages indicating that the object may not have been loaded.  I don't
know what this means.  The include file for my class is present in my script
and is always loaded.  But at this point in the process no functions of the
class have been called.  Is that a problem?  In trying to re-display my data
stored in the Sessioin array I instantiate a var of the class and then pop
an array off the session var and assign it to the object and then call my
display function to show the data on the webpage - that is where I get the
errors.  Here is one of these messages:

  Notice: DisplayAnEntry() [function.displayanentry]: The script tried to
execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure
that the class definition "Entry" of the object you are trying to operate on
was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload()
function to load the class definition in
/home/albany/public_html/tms/php/tmsentry.php on line 372