Re: How do I enable more useful PHP error logging?

Hi, Daevid

What you could do to have it quick is to install the plugin xdebug.

Here you can (as described in the documentation linked here) enable to get
some extra information for a E_* message from php.
http://xdebug.org/docs/stack_trace

I would not do that on a live-system where you have 30k v/s without
changing the default configuration as there are several options that would
dramatically slow down the system.
But if you're configuring this properly I think you'll get the best
information without changing the php-code itself.

Bye
Simon