Re: is it possible to change the html title from the WYSIWYG editor?

Yeah, but n the context of wordpress, that does not fly.
If I do a die; in the middle of wp's tinymce editor, and check back
the page, the title is already out there.

first 5 lines would be something like

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
<title>the wordpress page title we were trying toi change is already
here...</title>
<link rel="profile" href="http://gmpg.org/xfn/11"; />

But this question is a wp question. I accidentally dropped it in the PHP group.