Re: is it possible to change the html title from the WYSIWYG editor?

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 15:50, Haluk Karamete <halukkaramete@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> you may find it weird, actually very weird, but is the following possible>
>
> load up a post or page into the admin panel and place something like
> this in to the editor;
>
> <?php
>
> //assume exec-PHP already active
>
> $current_page_url_here = get_current_url();
>
> echo "<a href='{$current_page_url_here}?var1=val1'>click me</a>";
>
> if ( $_GET['var1']=='val1' )
> {
>    //change the current post's html title to <title>val1</title>
> without using javascript/jquery
> }
> ?>
>
> so when the visitor, clicks on the "click me", same page reloads but
> this time, the title reads val1, and that's what search engines see
> too.
> and if it is also possible to change, the_title() to be equal to val1,
> that's even better.
>
> But, is such a thing technically possible? Or is it too late at that
> time to make those changes?
> Could ob_start in any shape or form be deployed here to achieve this goal?

    This is not a WYSIWYG editor question; WYSIWYG editors are things
like KompoZer, Dreamweaver, FrontPage, and even web-based things like
TinyMCE, et al.

    That aside, try this very basic example (and expounded) and see if
it's what you're trying to achieve:

<?php
echo '<title>';

if (isset($_GET['title'])) {