How can I debug wsf/php in eclipse?

Hi.
I'm developing a wsf/php web service. I'm using doc/lit messaging format
and every thing is OK.
But I don't know how i can debug my web services using eclipse.
Although I can directly run my web service in debug mode, Unfortunately
when I debug my client it never jump into web service code and I only can
see if that service has returned a correct value or not!
I'd be glad to know if it's possible or not to do something like this in
eclipse.
Thanks for any help.