Re: Exporting large data from mysql to html using php

Jason Pruim
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Oct 25, 2011, at 10:10 PM, Jim Giner wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Pruim" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

It's walking the fine line between what I want, and what the people who are paying for it want... What I always try and do is give them what they ask for, but also give them what they want... because what they ask for != what they want MOST of the time...  So most likely I will end up pulling the pagination and really limiting the searching...

But until I convince the right people... I go on as planned.