Re: Phone numbers....

On Jul 31, 2011, at 4:14 PM, Alex Nikitin wrote:

> There are databases with area codes for the first 3, so you only have to generate 1 million. Why do you need to store all of them again?

I don't necessarily need to store it... BUT I do need to be able to represent all the numbers somehow... The site is a "Find out who called me and why" type of site... So some of the numbers will have comments on them other won't... But I need to be able to show all the possibilities so they can add their comment to it....

Unless I grab the area code, the first 3 of the phone number, and then just randomly generate the last 4? Might be a little easier that way.... And then only store it once they comment on it...