Re: Phone numbers....

There are databases with area codes for the first 3, so you only have to
generate 1 million. Why do you need to store all of them again?
On Jul 31, 2011 4:06 PM, "Jason Pruim" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> No I'm not looking for your phone number... Or for the guy/girl whose
number you thought you got last night at the bar but turned out to be the
information number...

> I'm working on a project for a client that I need to represent all the
possible phone numbers in the US and Canada... Which thankfully use the same
format (10 digits) but if my math and searching are correct... I'm looking
at a possibility of 10 BILLION possible numbers... I can think of away to
program the insert of all 10 billion possible entries, but not really
formatted properly...