Re: Re: PHP frameworks

Investing your time on Zend Framework is worth it.I do mostly php
development under Magento Platform, and Zend Framework becomes one of
the vital skills I need.Apart from that, ZF is also a well thought
Library that is a joy to work with.As one mentioned, the best part of it
it gives the option to just use what you need and leave the rest stay put.

I always think, only if those devs of Wordpress,Joomla etc have invested
time in ZF we would have a much matured CMS systems today.I am not
saying WordPress is not good, but its known to have lots of security
issues due to poor framework behind it.

Wasalaam,
Muhsin

--