Re: phpsadness

At 4:23 PM +0200 6/3/11, Peter Lind wrote:
On Jun 3, 2011 3:48 PM, "tedd" <<mailto:tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx>tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 >>    That's correct.  If it causes too much userland confusion, we can
 >> alias it as detonate() as well.

 > Yes, to be preceded with:

 > echo('Alaho Akbar');

Nice ... any idea how many people you just insulted there?

Nope, and I don't think you do either.

Instead, I think you saw an opportunity to be "politically correct" and rise to the occasion in righteous indignation.

That's Okay, but the problem with "politically correctness" is that it often suppresses the truth in favor of meaningless sensitivity.

Unfortunately, the inconvenient truth is that phrase *IS* being spoken before killing innocent men, women, and children supposedly in the name of God. If anyone should be insulted, it should be those families who's that practice has killed, maimed, and injured -- as well -- as the followers of that religion who allow such practices to continue.

My stupid little joke has no meaning in the overall scheme of things as does your righteous indignation -- so, with all due respect, blow it out your shorts. :-)

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------