Odd Apache2/PHP Problem

I am having a really odd Apache2/PHP problem.  My employer set up a new Web server to migrate our Web sites to.  One site requires a log in and I have the ability to log in a someone else.  However, when I do this, Apache throws a Segmentation fault error.  It's happening when it tries to get user information from the database of the user I'm logged in as.  The data is stored in a FoxPro database and is retrieved through ODBC.  What is really odd is that the same functions work fine until I log in as someone. All this does is swap my id with the person I'm logging in as in the session variable.  I have no idea why this is happening.  So, I'm hoping someone may have some ideas or point in the right direction to find answers.

Thanks!
Floyd