From: Lester Caine <lester@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date created: , 4:15:12 PM
Subject:  iPhone sadness

      Andre Polykanine wrote:
> Hello Lester,
>
> Sorry,  I  don't  get  what  you mean by bottom posting but here is my
> complains:  most  of  you  post your messages*after*  the quotes. It's
> really  not  comfortable: I use screenreading software here and I need
> to scroll with my down arrow key before I see the actual message.

Then you need a better screen reading software - the ones I have seen will jump
correctly to the first 'non-quoted' item, then you can scroll back up to the
related item if you need to review it. Putting comments BEFORE the quote is
simply the wrong way around and is a lot more difficult to follow how ever you
access it conventionally. The 'prefered' method for this list is in-line or
bottom posting and the requests to change that have been rejected by the
majority of users to date.

I develop systems that are used by visually impaired users and in general the
norm is for correctly ordered messaging - not reverse ordered ones

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL