Re: JavaScript Injection ???

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 15:50, tedd <tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It doesn't make any difference if I use stripslashes() or not, it still will
> NOT produce a javascript alert as it used to do.

    Interestingly enough, I copied your index.php file to index2.php
on the server and modified it to use stripslashes() and, as you said,
it didn't work for me, regardless of how many times I tried.

    In Chrome.

    Switched over to Firefox and - wouldn't you know? - it worked like
a charm, exactly as expected, when stripslashes() was employed.  Of
course, without the call, it wouldn't work in any browser, but this is
now confirmed to be a browser issue.  Are you using Safari on your
Mac?  If so, give it a shot with Firefox and/or Internet Exploder.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager