Re: Re: is there any syntax to save a file in mysql?

On 2011-03-28, at 3:37 AM, Negin Nickparsa <nickparsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i want each user having more than one file like us in the inbox of our mails
> i want to store files n then they can access each one.

It's certainly possible, but as others have said, use the db to store the list of files and use the filesystem to store the actual files in a folder for each user.

From
Practical experience, after about 12gigabytes of data in the db, you will start seeing performance issues. Not to mention time and performance issues when backing the db.

Bastien Koert
Sent from my iPhone