Re: Re: is there any syntax to save a file in mysql?

"Negin Nickparsa" <nickparsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>i want each user having more than one file like us in the inbox of our
>mails
>i want to store files n then they can access each one.

Then do what I suggested and store the file under the temporary name its given when it gets uploaded to the temp directory. Use the db to make a link between that and the given real filename. Then you can store other info in the db such as who uploaded it, who has permissions to view it, etc

Thanks
Ash