RE: switch case madness

LOL, so true

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Richardson [mailto:simpleshot@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:28 PM
To: PHP-General
Subject: Re:  switch case madness

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Micky Hulse
<mickyhulse.lists@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 6:45 AM, Joshua Kehn <josh.kehn@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> > On Jan 19, 2011, at 9:43 AM, Jay Blanchard wrote:
> >> [snip]
> >> [/snip]
> >> Imagine when there'll be the day when you do not have to code at
> >> all...just copy 'n paste snippets together in the order that you
wish
> >> them to work in and Voila'! - instant web app.
> >> Thpppppppppppptttttttttttttttt!!!!!!
> > They have that. It's called Ruby on Rails.
>
> CodeIgniter and/or Django (Python) are fun.
>
> What about a middle of the road solution?
>
> Google for "php micro framework" and/or "python micro framework".
>
> I have yet to use a micro framework myself, but I am looking forward
> to playing around with one for one of my next PHP projects... I would
> love to find one that has a decent "micro" templating system. :D

> --

Here are some interesting frameworks you might want to check out:

Lithium
Fat-free
Limonade

Nephtali (my framework) fits within one file (except the config file).

I'll send you a note off-list highlighting Nephtali's features.

Adam

--
Nephtali:  A simple, flexible, fast, and security-focused PHP framework
http://nephtaliproject.com