Re: switch case madness

Why not use one of the countless, not to mention secure and stable cookie management systems available? If it's an exercise cool, I misunderstood.

I'm not one to normally shun people rolling their own code, lord knows I've done it more then once or twice, but there are some things I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pool, and cookie management is one of them. The other would be things like CSV parsers or text manipulations.

Regards,

-Josh

The idea of using existing resources for efficiency is very valid indeed.. especially with a job at hand. But, there are good reasons to roll-your-own... education and knowing your own code are 2 that are important to me right now. Besides, a cookie based log-in system is really not that complex. ;-)

Now.. payment gateway API? AJAX requests? I'll take the snippets please.

Cheers,
Donovan (moving on to database administration)

--
D Brooke