Re: Re: Do you trim() usernames and passwords?

On Thu, 2010-12-30 at 11:19 -0500, Omega -1911 wrote:

> I'm pretty sure there is a lot that happened that has not been mentioned yet
> ;)
>
> But I digress... it's all came down to no one being able to contradict my
> post. If u consider an attempt to get personal a defense, I would hope that
> in a real world scenario, u have a better tactic.

I would just like to say, that I've not seen any proof of your
statements, particularly pertaining to "the government" (of which
country you've not specified.) Following the scientific methodology,
it's up to the person who made the claim to provide proof, not on the
opposition to provide evidence to the contrary. As such, the onus is on
you to provide the proof of your statements.

[/end_two_pence_worth]

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk