RE: Updating a GET variable

A bit late in the thread.  However, IMO, I don't think session is necessary,
unless you intend to save it for later use, during that same visit from the
user.  If it's just a 1 time request, you can just use (example)
$_GET['lang']=en,de,fr,...
Then just split up individual languages, process the request of each
supported language, and place each relevant localization in its own tab
panel, div (non js), etc...

Regards,
Tommy