Re: Updating a GET variable

Marc Guay wrote:
So all you need to do, is take a look at $_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE'] to
get a users language preferences.

Hi Nathan,

Yep, I'm using this var to set the default but I think it's nice to
allow the user to override it.  Maybe someone using their computer is
more comfortable in a different language?

So then surely that would be their default language?

However, there is of course the case where somebody wants to see both english and german variations of the "same" page, so probabyl a good use-case after all - session to the rescue!