RE: simple photo gallery

--- On Mon, 8/11/10, Tommy Pham <tommyhp2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: Tommy Pham <tommyhp2@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE:  simple photo gallery
> To: ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "'Tom Sparks'" <tom_a_sparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Cc: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

not the webcamera part, the gallery layout well be following the Design rule for Camera File system, and it well be run on a network camera (with hard drive)

> Looking
> for something that will get pictures periodically from your
> cam (either web or cctv) and post online?

no

>  Or looking
> for a more useful (read robust) photo gallery where you can
> have multiple albums - the albums can be protected via
> invite only - or the have ability to send the digital copy
> to a photo studio for a hard copy?  The photo gallery
> can have other features such as slideshow, purchase &
> download, etc...  And the gallery can also take
> pictures from your web cam also...?

I am going to be using gallery2 for my website, but this is for my custom made elphel camera

> Regards,
> Tommy

tom_a_sparks
"It's a nerdy thing I like to do"