RE: simple photo gallery

I think Tom is look a very basic photo gallery like the link.  However, the link just shows updated pictures from a webcam.  Tom, is that you want?  Looking for something that will get pictures periodically from your cam (either web or cctv) and post online?  Or looking for a more useful (read robust) photo gallery where you can have multiple albums - the albums can be protected via invite only - or the have ability to send the digital copy to a photo studio for a hard copy?  The photo gallery can have other features such as slideshow, purchase & download, etc...  And the gallery can also take pictures from your web cam also...?

Regards,
Tommy