Re: Newbie looking for a project

Dear Tedd,

I have read one php book cover to cover, I wanted to contribute to projects
for 2 reasons:-

1. Someone would benefit from the app.
2. I would learn more by interacting with experienced people.

Writing apps on my own is fun but it's fruit is only for me to benefit
from,but yes if nothing else I should do that.

Many thanks for your time,
Ashim.