Re: Pros/Cons of using mysqli prepared statments

One thing to remember is that dealing with results from prepared statements
is different then getting results from queries, so if you are using both,
confusion can easily set in (and lets face it, prepared statements arent
always the best thing to use)... if its of any help, i have written a class
to work around that, instantiate it with a query or result object from a
statement and you get a uniform way to get the result array...

http://pastebin.com/sAhZJcNX

~ Alex