Re: Reminder On Mailing List Rules

On Thu, 2010-10-21 at 12:14 -0400, Paul M Foster wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 10:47:53AM -0400, Daniel Brown wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 10:41, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > I can't speak for everyone here (or who is no longer here)... but my posts
> > > have dwindled significantly due to work and family time constraints :|
> >
> >     Same here, but isn't it a bit eerie that many of us hit that same
> > point almost simultaneously?  Richard Lynch, Lester Caine, Jochem
> > Maas, Jim Lucas, the Nathans (Rixham and Nobbe), yourself, myself -
> > even Tedd Sperling and Jason Pruim, among many others - seemed to all
> > fall off the face of the virtual earth at about the same moment.  Then
> > again, I suppose that's how generations work.
>
> Here's something else eerie-- I don't think that Ashley Sheridan guy has
> slowed down at all. ;-}
>
> Paul
>
> --
> Paul M. Foster

I have a bit, but I do try and post as often as I can, but sometimes I
just run out of time to post. Now that I've got the phone I hope to post
a little more though ;)

And thanks for remembering I'm a guy, been called a girl on this list
more than once! :p

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk