Re: Reminder On Mailing List Rules

On Oct 21, 2010, at 10:47 AM, Daniel Brown <danbrown@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 10:41, Robert Cummings <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> I can't speak for everyone here (or who is no longer here)... but my posts
>> have dwindled significantly due to work and family time constraints :|
>
>    Same here, but isn't it a bit eerie that many of us hit that same
> point almost simultaneously?  Richard Lynch, Lester Caine, Jochem
> Maas, Jim Lucas, the Nathans (Rixham and Nobbe), yourself, myself -
> even Tedd Sperling and Jason Pruim, among many others - seemed to all
> fall off the face of the virtual earth at about the same moment.  Then
> again, I suppose that's how generations work.

I know I disappeared but it involved a move across country. :)

Also... For anyone with an iPhone/iPod touch you can post how ever you want from it just like normal. The only thing that can not be moved is your signature but the rest is moveable.

For that is how I did this reply... All typed in the exact place you see it.

Hoping to be able to contribute more though in the near future.