Re: Re: Buffering output to allow headers late in code?

> Then someone said that using buffering was a bad idea and I should disable
> it.

I think it leads to poor habits like calling controller methods out of the
view (essentially what you are wanting to use it for). Using it like that is
asking for spaghetti code that's hard to maintain, scale, and train new
developers on.  I'd imagine it also adds overhead, though I don't know how
much - my guess is negligible.

OB can be a great tool, but it shouldn't be a hack to get around sloppy
architecture.

Just my 2 cents :)
Chris.