RE: [IDEA] date_moonrise, date_moonset, and date_moon_info for calculating moonrise and moonset

The latitude and longitude would only give relative perspective view.  For
accurate measurement, doesn't it requires time of year also since it depends
on rotations of earth around the sun and how far/close the earth to sun,
which will affect the moon's rotation too?  Just remembering my high school
AP Physics on gravitational forces.

Regards,
Tommy