Re: Set up MySQL + Apache 2.2.4 on Win XP.

Right, Shilpu. I'll try that.

What would be the exact installer which will let me have the MySQL Server
and the Query browser? I know this is the wrong forum but I am just giving
it a shot. When I do Start -> All Programs -> MYSQL, I used to get only
above options. I have lost the installer and the actual MySQL website has
quite a lot of things.

--Shreyas

--
Regards,