Re: Set up MySQL + Apache 2.2.4 on Win XP.

Since I have another Java app running and points to the same port 3306, when
I tried to configure with EasyPHP, I had a conflict.

How about configuring EasyPHP at a different port? In that ways, EasyPHP's
MYSQL and my external MySQL will never have a conflicting situation.

Does that make sense?

--Shreyas

--
Regards,