RE: Convert UTF-8 to PHP defines

At 8:33 PM +0100 5/27/10, Ashley Sheridan wrote:
Tedd, does that URL actually go anywhere, as I got nothing when I tried visiting it, both the actual URL and the punycode version.

Ash:

Try it again (it worked for me).

In any event, the link was supposed to be redirected to this site:

http://xn--fci.com

If you run Safari, then the url will be shown as a check-mark.

My most popular IDNS site is square-root dot com (option v):

http://xn--19g.com

The story about that site is on the web page -- you may read if interested.

The site receives over 150 unique Mac visitors per day and that number keeps climbing -- I don't know why. For example, one day I had over 800 visitors from Spain -- why???

Obviously, I'm trying to sell the domain (for 6 figures), but have had no takers.

I can always get back into Macintosh software development and use the site to sell my own apps -- that's an option I ponder whenever my clients don't call me for a week.

Who knows what may happen.

Cheers,

tedd

PS: I have over a dozen IDNS domains including the Pharmaceutical Icon, Yin-Yang Symbol, Sigma, Delta, and DOT dot com (option 8).

--
-------