Re: Two color ... while iteration [X-PHP]

On 6 May 2010 17:47, tedd <<mailto:tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx>tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Michiel:

Considerate? Being Inconsiderate is what the government does for a living.

Additionally, what you said above is *your* opinion -- as *you* presented in a public forum. Who's opinion is more appropriate for this list is subject to debate.

As for me, I'll say whatever I want as the topic permits. If you will review this thread you will see that I was offering my code free to everyone except government. That's not an opinion but rather a statement of requirement for the code I'm providing. My second post to this thread contained the reason WHY the requirement.

If you don't like my requirements, and reasons for them, then please forward my postings to the trash and don't use my code.

Cheers,

tedd

It appears as though I struck a wrong chord. I honestly did not mean to upset you. :) My point was that we should not be overtly confrontational towards one another, but it seems that only exacerbated the situation. My sincerest apologies.

Regards,
Michiel

Michiel:

Don't worry -- I forgot about what was said already.

Granted, I am passionate about the government, but that's because I think it's important and I see it headed in the wrong direction. Much like witnessing a child running into the street, while others sit back and don't raise alarm because they might be accused of being politically incorrect, I see there's more at risk here than that.

Cheers,

tedd

PS: Please note, the Subject line did have [X-PHP] which typically means that the content may be not PHP related.

--
-------