Re: Two color rows in table inside while iteration [X-PHP]

On 2 May 2010 19:11, tedd <tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> <government rant>
>
> -snip-
> Yes, it would be nice if the people who work for the government also had to
> live under the same rules as the rest of us. As it is, they live in a state
> of privilege enjoying salaries that are typically 175 percent above that of
> the private sector with benefits to match. They do this without advancing
> the quality of life for anyone -- they have no purpose other than to push
> papers, collect *their* wages, enjoy *their* health insurance, and wait for
> *their* lavish retirement. Of course, they claim they have purpose, but most
> of us know better. The sooner we reduce the size and importance of
> government, the better off we all will be.
>
> </government rant>
>
> Cheers,
>
> tedd

Hello,

I'm not a moderator of this list, but I would like to ask you to please not
use the PHP list for such confronting political diatribes. This is a very
well known talking point that can easily elicit a lengthy off-topic
discussion, and I don't think anybody is really interested in that.
Again, this is just my opinion, but while it's okay to talk about things
other than PHP on occasion, I don't really see what use this has other than
provoking a response from someone.

Please be considerate is all I'm asking.

Michiel