Re: Two color rows in table inside while iteration [X-PHP]

On 6 May 2010 17:47, tedd <tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Michiel:
>
> Considerate? Being Inconsiderate is what the government does for a living.
>
> Additionally, what you said above is *your* opinion -- as *you* presented
> in a public forum. Who's opinion is more appropriate for this list is
> subject to debate.
>
> As for me, I'll say whatever I want as the topic permits. If you will
> review this thread you will see that I was offering my code free to everyone
> except government. That's not an opinion but rather a statement of
> requirement for the code I'm providing. My second post to this thread
> contained the reason WHY the requirement.
>
> If you don't like my requirements, and reasons for them, then please
> forward my postings to the trash and don't use my code.
>

> Cheers,
>
> tedd

It appears as though I struck a wrong chord. I honestly did not mean to
upset you. :) My point was that we should not be overtly confrontational
towards one another, but it seems that only exacerbated the situation. My
sincerest apologies.

Regards,
Michiel