Re: Two color rows in table inside while iteration [X-PHP]

At 11:53 PM -0400 5/1/10, Paul M Foster wrote:
On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 01:52:25PM -0400, tedd wrote:

 > All the code I provide on this list and on my various web sites is
 for free for anyone, except for "governments" (i.e., local, state,
 federal, other), to use, review, and/or comment as they wish without
 any obligation to me. Oh, as for "governments" if you want a copy of
 anything please contact me directly, I have a few forms for you to
 fill out.

If you think about it, that's pretty hilarious. Normally, doing anything
with the government requires *you* to fill out a few forms. Making
*them* do it to use your stuff is humorously appropriate.

Paul

Paul:

<government rant>

That wasn't an original idea of mine, but something I experienced in my last life when I was employed in petroleum exploration industry (see http://geophysics.com). That was before the US Government declared OIL a four letter word.

At that time there was an Oil Company who was a client of mine and they owned a parking structure in Dallas. The Federal government asked for a suit of parking spaces from them to lease. The company relied with a list of required documents for the Feds to fill-out which included proof as to the Feds complying with OSHA, EPA, IRS, ADA, and so on. It made the local papers.

Yes, it would be nice if the people who work for the government also had to live under the same rules as the rest of us. As it is, they live in a state of privilege enjoying salaries that are typically 175 percent above that of the private sector with benefits to match. They do this without advancing the quality of life for anyone -- they have no purpose other than to push papers, collect *their* wages, enjoy *their* health insurance, and wait for *their* lavish retirement. Of course, they claim they have purpose, but most of us know better. The sooner we reduce the size and importance of government, the better off we all will be.

</government rant>

Cheers,

tedd

--