Re: Object or such for building a directory tree?

At 1:49 AM +0200 5/2/10, Michelle Konzack wrote:
Hello tedd,

 Now on to your problem. You want to take a multidimensional array
 that contains the names of directories and names of the files
 contained therein and show them in a file tree where you can open
 and close the nodes of the tree to show contents -- is that correct?

Yes for the File-Browser.  The IMAP  Browser  need  only  the  directory
structure, but...

 It's pretty simple to populate an array in PHP to contain
 directories and files. To do this via PHP can produce something like
 this:

 > http://php1.net/b/file-browser

But where is the PHP script?  There is no link to download the ZIP.

That's because I've chosen not to make it public -- it's something I did for a client.

I only showed the link to make my point that it can be done and to support a case for using javascript to finish the idea.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------