Re: Re: replying to list (I give up)

On Wednesday 21 April 2010 12:16:28 O. Lavell wrote:
> Michelle Konzack wrote:
> > Hello David McGlone,
> >
> > Am 2010-04-21 08:27:18, hacktest Du folgendes herunter:
> >> I give up. trying to reply to messages on this list is tedious. I can't
> >> pinpoint whether it's because the list is set up to make replies go to
> >> the OP or the OP has his reply-to in his mail client set, or most
> >> people are hitting the reply-to button instead of simply reply.
> >
> > You are using Evolution and I am wondering, why you do not use the
> > "List-Reply Button"!
>
> There is no such button in the Evolution version I am using, but Ctrl+L
> works just as well.
>
> I prefer to read this list as an nntp newsgroup on news.php.net.

I switched to Kontact where I am able to add a "reply to list" button on the
tool bar.

I put it right beside the "reply" so when I go to hit the "reply" It will
remind me of which one I actually need to hit.

I'm trying to make my computer work for me so I can focus on PHP, not the
other way around. So after 16 years, I'm done tinkering with my OS's. It gets
old and writing scripts for every little thing that I think will make my life
easier is just a thing of the past for me.

Now-a-days the only tinkering I have to do is adding my samba shares to fstab
when I do fresh installs, and installing apps I use that aren't included by
default.

Simple, quick and to the point. Thats all I care about anymore.

--
Blessings,
David M.