Re: Will PHP ever "grow up" and have threading?

stop bashing the people who DO have a use for threading and other
advanced concepts eh.

just because you don't have a use for it, it shouldn't be included?!
kinda arrogant.

also kinda arrogant: how do you know the guy needing threading is not
working on projects many times as complex as your own projects??