Re: Will PHP ever "grow up" and have threading?

David McGlone wrote:
On Monday 22 March 2010 20:59:21 Daevid Vincent wrote:
That's okay Larry, YOU don't have to answer.

Sorry my post offended you Larry (and anyone else equally offended).

...and yes. I AM angry that they refuse to add functionality to the PHP
language that MANY people have been requesting, just because they are
stubborn. I'll spare you the links to the threads (no pun intended) as you
can easily find them.

Have a lovely day!

Your best friend always,

Daevid.