Re: PHP Manual problems

Robert Cummings wrote:

Just a word of thought... if you're doing styling... use classes and not IDs. Use of IDs for styling is very often indicative of inexperience, inability, or lack of understanding with respect to CSS.

I use ID when there will only be one element that needs to be styled that way. Whether it implies a lack of understanding or not, I don't care about. It's not incorrect and if you are doing a fixed width layout where the aside (sidebar) is positioned on the page by the style sheet (allowing your content to be the very first thing in the page source), you only want one element attached to it anyway.

For the wrapper divs around article and section I do use class because there may be more than one article on a page (though usually not) and there almost certainly are multiple sections within an article.