Re: script failing at same line

Ben,

My solution was to add a table to my database, and add an insert job id into the table after the line that is causing the problem. When I submit the script I use setTimeout to run an AJAX query of the table 5 seconds later. If the line has failed the job id will not be in the table and I alert the user. It works - and some day I hope to fix the software problem and make this unnecessary.

Thanks,
Jim