Re: Date Comparison

Telling someone RTFM is just rude and mean. Manipulating dates and times can
be confusing for beginners and experienced people alike. I would suggest
that when a question asked here causes you to respond with RTFM, don't
respond at all. Save yourself the time and trouble and save the person
asking the question the grief of being insulted. And Tedd your condescending
response caused me to lose respect for you. I'm sure the OP would have been
more than thankful to receive the same response without the RTFM. I'll read
any response to this, but I won't have anything more to say. This list has
been polluted enough lately with nonsense. Incredible.