RE: Date Comparison

At 1:01 PM -0400 8/28/09, David Stoltz wrote:
Hey Stuart -

RTFM yourself....I did read it, and obviously misunderstood...

I'm really sorry to bother you. I thought that was what a listserv like this was for - to ask questions...

I'll try not to ask questions I should know the answer to next time.

Whoa dude!

You just received advice from a brilliant man and you are bitching about it?!?

Look child, you are being told what you should do by a professional who is donating his time freely to help you. Just how did you not understand that?

So, just do what he advised and say "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

I've posted some dumb-ass questions before, but only after I took the time to research the question myself. And when someone took the time to straighten me out and help, I appreciated it.

Hopefully next time you'll read the manual and take the time to understand what you read -- it would cut down on post that demonstrate just how ignorant and thankless you are at this.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------