Re: CodeWorks 09

Elizabeth Naramore wrote:
Hey all,
Just wanted to make sure you knew about php|architect's upcoming CodeWorks
conference, coming to 7 cities in 14 days:

- San Francisco, CA:  Sept 22-23
- Los Angeles, CA:  Sept 24-25
- Dallas, TX:  Sept 26-27
- Atlanta, GA:  Sept 28-29
- Miami, FL: Sept 30 - Oct 1
- Washington, DC: Oct 2-3
- New York, NY: Oct 4-5

Each two-day event includes a day of *in-depth PHP tutorials* and a day of *PHP
conference talks* arranged across three different tracks, all presented by
the *best experts* in the business.

Each event is limited to 300 attendees and prices increase the closer we get
to each event. Get your tickets today before we run out or the price goes
up!

For more information and to register, you can go to http://cw.mtacon.com.
Hope to see you there!

-Elizabeth

Is their anything like this in the Pacific NORTH WEST??

Seattle or Portland Oregon area would be great!

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare