Re: Re: How to output a NULL field?

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 9:37 AM, David Stoltz <Dstoltz@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> You're a genius - that works!!!!!

Let me do this simple question... is your Sql Server legal? Then use it.

If not, why don't you migrate to an open source alternative? there are a lot
of DB you can use, and if you use an open source alternative then it's
legal, that's mean you, or your client, do not have to pay for use it.

I'm not going to say *that* DB is better that *this* other, this is a matter
of taste.

--
Martin Scotta